Assignment: Critical Reading and Researching Main Ideas
In this Weekâ€s Discussion, you reviewed reading strategies and examined your own research process. Now you will put these concepts and insights in practice for this Weekâ€s Assignment.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the Learning Resource on Determining the Main Points of a Reading.
- Choose one of the preselected journal articles in this weekâ€s Learning Resources.
- Applying the concepts from this weekâ€s resources, critically read the journal article, taking notes or engaging in any research methods that you would like to try.
Select three related main points from the journal article (excluding the Abstract), and directly quote them.
In addition to the directly quoted main points, compose 1â€“2 sentences of rationale for each main point. Use these sentences to explain the reason you selected each point from the journal article. Consider the following questions in your rationale:
- Why are these three specific points the authorâ€s main ideas?
- What makes them stand out to you as a critical reader?
- How are these main points related to one another?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.