What do you want the readers of your application to know about you apart from courses, grades and test scores?
What do you want the readers of your application to know about you apart from courses, grades and test scores? Choose the option below that best helps you answer that question. Use the prompt to inspire and structure your response.
– Some students have a background, identity, interest or talent that is so meaningful that they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
– The lessons we take from failure can be fundamental to later success. Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
– Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you make the same decision again?
– Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you’d like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query or an ethical dilemma—anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or what steps could be taken to identify a solution.
– Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from childhood to adulthood within your culture, community or family.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post What do you want the readers of your application to know about you apart from courses, grades and test scores? – GradSchoolPapers.com appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.