To Plan, Design, Deliver, and Evaluate an Original Training Program
In a 20- to 25-slide PowerPoint presentation, not including the title and references slides:
- Conduct a needs assessment for your proposed training program. This should include both a person and a task analysis.
- Develop SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely) training objectives based on the needs assessment and any assumptions you may need to make.
- Create an original, detailed training proposal. This should include:
- A title and description of the program.
- A discussion of training methods to be used, and a rationale (justification) for using them, based on training theory.
- Proposed instructors and the reason for using them.
- A tentative training outline.
- A tentative list and description of training materials needed.
- Develop a plan for evaluation of training effectiveness including both short-term and long-term evaluation where appropriate.
Training proposal: Training and development for Amazon Customer Service Representatives
Your presentation must be formatted according to APA style
Week 3 HR Assignment. Due Friday 10AM was first posted on September 18, 2020 at 2:02 pm.
©2019 "Assignment Hub". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org