Healthcare organizations advocate for the use of strategic thinking maps as a tool to assist with the different facets of the strategic planning process. Using the templates linked here as a guide, submit a visual diagram/map of the key parts of your Capstone Project, with 8-10 references you plan to use in your Capstone Project. Your map should include the four sections listed in the Capstone Project description (introduction, assessment, recommendation, and conclusion) with sources from your reference list linked to the appropriate section.
Format your reference list according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirementsstyle guidelines and review the library material concerning APA style before turning in this assignment. Reference list, avoid .com websites and no sources older than 7 years. The project information is provided to complete the outline.
OPTION #1: PROVIDING HEALTH SERVICES IN A RURAL COMMUNITY: A PRESENTATION ON PROJECT FEASIBILITY
Providing healthcare services to residents in rural areas has presented increased challenges that include access and cost. For your Capstone Project, you will be using a case study that focuses on Pocahontas Memorial Hospital located in Pocahontas County, West Virginia. Pocahontas Memorial Hospital (PMH) would like to offer a comprehensive satellite health clinic within Pocahontas County. You have been contracted to prepare a presentation for the PMH Board of Directors to guide them in determining the feasibility of opening a satellite clinic as part of a strategic initiative for their annual strategic management planning process. Present your feasibility report as PowerPoint slides with added presentation notes to support the content on the slides or other presentation/graphic format. Supporting narrative content with associated citations is required for the diagrams.
Your presentation should be organized according to the following structure and contain the elements described:
- Introduction: This is where you introduce your audience to what this report will cover.
- Description of PMH and potential project
- Discussion of whether the organization’s mission, vision, and goals support the project
- Assessment: This is your evaluation of various factors that affect the feasibility and development of the project.
- Internal and external stakeholders involved and their buy-in for this project
- Internal and external environmental challenges (e.g., access for consumers, medical equipment, technology, community involvement required)
- A market analysis
- A SWOT analysis
- Recommendations and Implementation: This is where you detail your recommendations and strategies for implementation. Your recommendations should be based directly on what you outlined in your assessment.
- Strategies for attracting healthcare professionals and staff
- Feasibility for development of a satellite clinic
- Value-adding support and resources (e.g., equipment, technology, etc.)
- Develop strategic initiatives
- Short- and long-terms plans for implementation of strategic initiatives
- Brief discussion of how you will evaluate and benchmark this project
- Conclusion: This brief summary should pull together your assessment and recommendations and leave the audience with a clear sense of what can be done.
Your well-written presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Be 12–15 slides in length, not including the cover or reference slides or appendices.
- Be formatted for a formal presentation including headings per slide, major points per slide, and presentation notes or embedded audio to supplement each slide provided as if you were doing the actual presentation.
- Include the strategic thinking maps and content you created for the earlier module assignments. They may be added in addition to/or as a part of the 12-15 slides of content or moved to the Appendix section.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Provide support for your statements with full APA in-text citations from a minimum of ten (10) scholarly references—five of these references must be from outside sources and five may be from course readings, lectures, and textbooks. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Include full market analysis and SWOT analysis diagrams in the Appendix of the slideshow, but present your narrative discussion of each in the Assessment section of your presentation
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.