This assignment will require you to review a movie, play, book or CD that address a theme of inequality based on race, social class, age or another area of social inequality.
Submit a two-page sociological summary of the book, play,movie, film or CD which addresses the following:
1. Why did you make this selection for the assignment?
2. How does your selection relate to a specific area of social inequality?
3. Who are the central characters in your selection? How do these characters experience a form of social inequality? What is their reaction and do they overcome the oppression? What events occur to lead the characters to fight for equality? What are the outcomes in your selection? Do they win… lose…. or live to fight another day? If this is a CD discuss these questions in terms of the song lyrics or position taken by the artist. You should analyze at least five songs on the CD.
3. Incorporate three sociological concepts (terms such as minority group, status, or social class are concepts) in your analysis of your selection. In other words, how can you make the connection between your selection and the sociological perspective of a specific form of social inequality by using actual terms from the chapters?
4. Use one sociological theory (structural functionalism, conflict and symbolic interaction) to analyze your selection.
1. This assignment must be typed double-spaced in a standard 10-12 size font.
2. The assignment should be 2-3 pages.
3. Grammar is important and will be evaluated in this assignment.
4. Use 2-3 scholarly sources, in addition to providing a citation for the movie. Your textbook can be one of your sources.
5. Cite sources in the APA format.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post review a movie play book or cd that address a theme of inequality do not write about gay pleas appeared first on The Nursing Hub.