Section 7: Quality Assurance Plan
You will complete the quality assurance plan section of your project plan and begin the implementation process of your project. Your plan should address the following:
- Include a description of the type of quality planning you will use for this project for each phase of development. Associate each part of the quality assurance plan with the corresponding phase of the chosen system development methodology.
- Describe the unit testing plan, including a minimum of 10 major test cases.
- Plan for integration, system, and regression testing.
- Specify the quality metrics that you will use.
- Describe how system defects will be measured and reported.
- Identify the risk-management strategies that you will employ.
Quality Management Report
You will update your quality management report with the status of the project development and the results of executing your quality assurance plan for the week. Upon conclusion of the project, at least 10 major unit test cases should have been executed.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post quality amp risk management appeared first on The Nursing Hub.