I’m attaching the instructions for the major project. I marked actual assignments you need to do in red, additional information is in blue and things I’ll do myself are marked black.
Those assignments need to be written as a separate papers.
And some more detailed instructions for “My theory of personality” and “My personality Biography” sections:
“My theory of personality” :
This section must be 3 pages in length in which you are to develop your own theory of personality that focuses on not what personality is, but rather how personality develops. You may draw upon the theories covered in this course, but the ultimate theory should be an original one that is unique to your viewpoints. Make sure that you support your theory with previous theories, logic, and/or research covered throughout this course. This section will be graded based on the quality of the theory and arguments that support it. Make sure to point out how your theory is different from other theories. Your theory should take account of existing research, make sense of your own observations, and include testable (not necessarily proven) predictions. Some examples of areas you may include are:
- Personality Measurement
- Nature vs. Nurture
- The person-situation debate: Do personality traits really exist?
- The Unconscious
- Sex and Gender
- Self-Awareness and Self-Consciousness
- Self-Concept and Identity
- Personality and Relationships
Questions to Develop Your Theory of Personality
In reviewing the various theories of personality, apply the following questions to each theory. Comparing your own thinking on the underlying issues with the positions of the various theories can assist you in developing a frame of reference for your individual personality theory. Under no circumstances should you restate and answer the questions to submit for this section. These questions are to assist you in developing a focused personality theory.
- Are you drawn to a particular theory because it fits your own worldview, experiences, and value system? Does your theory provide you with confirmation of your views, or does it challenge you to think about new dimensions of personality development?
- What are some unique features of each of the theories presented? What is the central focus of each theory What are the significant contributions?
- What aspects of each theory are most useful to you? Why?
- If you had to select one theory that comes closest to your thinking, which theory would this be? What is your theory of choice? Explain.
- Does your theory of choice account for differences in culture, gender, race, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status?
- To what degree does your acceptance or rejection of a particular theory indicate your own biases?
- Which theories (or aspects of theories) can be combined to give a broader, deeper, and more useful way of explaining personality development?
- Which assessment methods from each theory are you most in agreement?
- Which theories changed your feelings, interest or values related to personality development?
- What are the research outcomes of each theory?
Your score in this section will be based on the originality and uniqueness of your original theory of personality, as well as, on the quality of the theory and arguments that support it. The theory must take existing research into account, be able to generate a testable hypothesis, and make predictions related to personality development. Make sure to point out how your theory is different from other theories. Points will be deducted for unsupported statements or theories that closely replicate other theories covered in this course. This section must be 3 pages in length, typed, double-spaced and in 12-point Times New Roman, Arial or Calibri font with 1-inch margins on all sides. Headings at the top of a paper that create extra spacing do not count toward the page requirements. Extra spacing between paragraphs is also not permitted. 2 Points Per Page will be deducted for not meeting the page and formatting requirements. For example, if your complete 2.5 pages, 1 point will automatically be deducted. Moreover, your paper must reflect university writing skills included spelling and grammar.
“Personality biography” :
This section must be 3-5 pages in length in which you include a personality biography that describes your personality development that is based on your original theory of personality. You will draw on the 20 Chapter Module Assignments, 10 In-Class Participation Assignments and Questions for Analysis selected to critically analyze your personality development. Your score in this section will be based on how well you demonstrate critical analysis of your personality development based on the integration of your original theory of personality completed for Section 5. You will draw on the 20 Chapter Module Assignments, 10 In-Class Participation Assignments and Questions for Analysis selected to critically analyze YOUR OWN personality development over this course. Do not vaguely discuss personality in general terms or based on anyone other than yourself, otherwise points will be deducted from your score. This section must be 3-5 pages in length, typed, double-spaced and in 12-point Times New Roman, Arial or Calibri font with 1-inch margins on all sides. Headings at the top of a paper that create extra spacing do not count toward the page requirements. Extra spacing between paragraphs is also not permitted. 2 Points Per Page will be deducted for not meeting the page and formatting requirements. For example, if your complete 2.5 pages, 1 point will automatically be deducted. Moreover, your paper must reflect university writing skills included spelling and grammar.
*For the personality biography, I’m letting you know that I’m an international student from Russia, I’m 22 years old, no kids, no wife. Please do not include anything that contradicts this information.*
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post own personality theory biography and introduction to it appeared first on The Nursing Hub.