Pick one of the debates ongoing in the US about norms of mutual toleration and institutional forbearance. Tell me what the debate is about – what should we know? What is going on? Then tell me what you think about it? Is this “bad” for our democracy? Make sure to think about this in the context of “How Democracies Die” and our discussion about democracy in the US. Make sure to cite what you find.
1. Should the president be able to pardon himself?
2. Should the Senate end/get rid of the filibuster?
3. Is Congress using the threat of impeachment too much?
Others that you could think about
4. Should the Senate treat all Presidential appointees the same?
5. Should the President be limited in their use of executive orders and vetoes?
Aaron Burr – Original 30s Got Milk Commercial – Who Shot Alexander Hamilton? (1993) (Links to an external site.)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post one page about the debate my class about democracy and authoritarian appeared first on The Nursing Hub.