- Imagine you are a psychology researcher. You have been awarded $1M to conduct a research study of your choosing. This study should be one that will inform and/ or evaluate psychological practice, such as a clinical intervention trial or a study to help better understand a psychological relationship. As a result, you are now responsible for the construction of a study. Part 1: Write a research question and a hypothesis. Develop a rough draft of your quantitative question that would lead to the design of your research study. Additionally write your hypothesis for this question.Part 2: Discuss the role of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and ethical issues related to your research question.
- Here are the areas that must be covered for this paper:
- Discussion of the purpose of the IRB
- Informed consent – What will you cover in your informed consent form?
- Protection from harm – What steps could be taken to ensure participant safety?
- Do you believe there will be deception used in your study? If so, what steps would you take before and after to protect your participants?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post need it by sunday afternoon appeared first on The Nursing Hub.