3 pages double space music concert report
Writing a concert report involves first attending a live performance of “classical”
the variety of concerts: orchestral music, choral music and chamber music from
several historical periods. The format for writing a concert report is quite specific.
1. List the name of the group, the conductor and the title and composer for each piece
2. List each INSTRUMENT used in the concert by name and Sachs Hornbostel classification
3. List each piece performed by HISTORICAL PERIOD. You will find this information somewhere in the program, usually by checking each composer’s dates.(Middle Ages: 450,1450, Renaissance: 1450,1600, Baroque: 160,1750, Classical:, 1820, Romantic: 1820,1900, 20thCentury: 1900, 1999, 21stCentury: 2000
4. Pick one composition on the program. IN YOUR OWN WORDS, DISCUSS THE MUSIC YOU ARE HEARING. THINK ABOUT THE MUSICAL TERMS AND CONCEPTS YOU HAVE LEARNED IN CLASS THIS SEMESTER AND APPLY AS MANY OF THEM AS ARE APPROPRIATE.(Think in terms of specifics. What type of composition is it? Is it program music orabsolute music, or an example of musical nationalism? What about tempo, dynamic variety, instruments used, melodic complexity, consonance or dissonance level, etc.?)THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN WRITING ANY REPORT There are certain things that always apply: clarity of thought, proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
5.Don’t forget to use spell check before you turn it in.
6. Your reports must reflect YOUR thoughts. You may quote published informationas long as you cite your sources. Plagiarism is a serious offense in academic circles.Don’t do it.
7. Avoid the temptation to copy someone else’s report. If two reports appear to besuspiciously similar, I will penalize BOTH the person lending the original report and the person copying from it.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post list the name of the group the conductor and the title and composer for each piece performed appeared first on The Nursing Hub.