Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write up to 3 paragraphs that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Search the library and the Internet pertaining to the European Union and its advantages and disadvantages since its formation in 1992. Provide at least 2 sources that illustrate examples of how companies have changed the way in which they conduct their operations.
- Can you think of any disadvantages to the formation of the European Union from a business perspective? Explain.
- Provide specific examples to support your points in your post.
To get started on your investigation into the international business community in conjunction with the various legal ramifications and laws, identify the two primary categories of law: the common and civil law systems. Focusing on the common and civil law world systems, use the library, Internet, and any other materials at your disposal to conduct a comparison and contrast of these two major world legal systems. Be sure to include examples of each and how it differs from the United States legal system.
- Search the Internet or library, and research the 2 major world legal systems: common and civil law.
- Document your findings on their similarities and differences between the 2 systems.
- What are some of the challenges that United States-based companies would face when conducting business internationally? Provide at least 2 examples.
- Explain if you believe that one legal system creates an unfair advantage over the other, and justify your stance.
- Compose your findings into an 900–1,200 Word document, and be sure to cite your sources.
- Minimum of 4 scholary references APA using word
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post Information Privacy and Regulations first appeared on https://pacifictimers.com.
Information Privacy and Regulations was first posted on September 15, 2020 at 3:37 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org