To prepare for this Application:
Introduction, Research Questions, and 8-entry Annotated Bibliography
You will explore developing the beginnings of a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods study. To that end, you will complete an introduction, research questions, and an 8-entry annotated bibliography. Over each successive week, you will focus on a specific part of the assignment:
- Review Chapter 2 and pp. 79â€“87 (Review of the Literature) of Chapter 4 in the course text (Writing Strategies and Ethical Consideration), Research Design and the “Literature Review” media segment.
- Find eight research articles based on the topic, research problem, and the main research question for your study.
- Review the instructions for writing a summary of a study presented in the course text, Research Design, on pages 36â€“38.
- Write a brief rationale for why you selected each item.
- Identify a gap in the knowledge or potential deficiency apparent in your research articles to justify the research.
- Identify articles that support or detract from existing research to justify the research study.
- Prepare the following for this part of the assignment.
- An APA-formatted reference list entry for each of the eight articles that you have found.
- A one-paragraph summary, following Creswell’s guidelines, of each article that you have found.
- A brief rationale for the selection of each item. Within each rationale, identify any gaps in the knowledge or deficiencies that justify your research and whether not the article supports or detracts from existing research.
This week in the optional Workshop Discussion, consider posting the following information for feedback from your colleagues:
- A draft title for your study
- A potential research problem to investigate
- A research question that could be answered by your study
- 3-5 keywords for an article search on your topic and two places to search
- The scope of your study
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post help with rsch homework appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.