- Completed Week One Individual Assignment titled, “DreamHome Case Study”
- Completed Week Two Individual Assignment titled, “Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition”
- Appendix A, “User Requirements Specification for DreamHome Case Study” of Database Systems: A Practical Approach to Design, Implementation and Management(6th edition).
Define the maintenance and security components necessary for the data models created in the following Individual assignments:
- Week One “DreamHome Case Study”
- Week Two “Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition”
Include the following in your definition:
- How data replication will be used in the system
- An effective and efficient recovery strategy
Document your components as follows:
- A 2- to 3-page Microsoft® Word document for your definition of maintenance and security components
- Revised diagrams in Microsoft® Visio® from previous assignments with annotations identifying the maintenance and security components
Note: The results of this assignment will be used in future DreamHome-related Individual Assignments in Weeks Four and Five.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post database operations and data recovery appeared first on The Nursing Hub.