Marketing Environmental Forces
The marketing environment which includes competitive, economic, political, legal and regulatory, technological and sociocultural forces, surrounds the customer and the marketing mix. These forces can create threats to marketers, but they also generate opportunities for new products and new methods of reaching customers. These forces can fluctuate quickly and dramatically.
- How much control does a marketer have over these environmental forces?
- In your own words, explain why marketing is important to our global economy.
- Explain the pyramid of corporate social responsibility, and for each dimension use a real-world example.
Building Successful Marketing Strategies
Read the assigned Forbes article, 5 steps to planning of successful marketing strategy for the new year (Links to an external site.), in addition to this week’s chapter readings. Respond to the following:
- As discussed in the text, explain the major components of strategic planning process.
- How are these components related?
- Discuss the steps that Brenda Stoltz (author of the article) suggested marketers should take to plan successful marketing strategies.
Pride, W.M. & Ferrel, O.C. (2017). Foundations of Marketing (7th.ed) [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post BUS336 Week 1 discussions 1 and 2 MUST BE ORIGINAL INCLUDE PLAGARISM REPORT appeared first on Top Premier Essays.