This assignment allows you to explore a current topic related to biomedical ethics. As an administrator, it is important to stay up-to-date with current ethical issues in health care.
Select one of the following issues:
- Transplants and rationing
- Xenotransplants (cross-species transplants)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Eugenics (good genes)
- Withdrawal of life support
- Physician assisted suicide (PAS)
- Stem cell research
- Cryonics (freeze and reanimate the deceased)
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that discusses the biomedical ethics issue you selected. Be sure to use headings and subheadings for clarity to ensure that you have covered all required points in the paper. Your paper should:
- Include an introduction and conclusion.
- Describe your topic, including current research, news, and information.
- Explain the ethical issues related to your topic.
- Explain human subject protections related to your topic.
- Discuss what could be done to strengthen human subject protections.
- Explain the role informed consent plays in regard to your topic.
- Discuss whether informed consent is adequate in regard to your topic. Provide support for your opinion.
- Explain how informed consent would be obtained through advance directives or a surrogate decision-maker.
- Identify five recommendations to ensure ethical choices are made in regard to your topic in the future.
Cite at least 2 reputable references. One reference must be your textbook. Reputable references include trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, a textbook, or other sources of similar quality.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post bioethics paper 1 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.