Write an argumentative essay on a topic of your choosing that employs the rhetorical mode of extended definition. Since an appropriate topic is crucial to a successful definition piece, choosing and narrow topics will be a focus during class, and your instructor certainly needs to know your choice as soon as possible during the unit. **IMPORTANT**: This paper must be about “What makes a good person”.
This paper must also include quoting from 2 relevant sources and a works cited page. See more about quoting and works cited in the Paper 2 module.
1. You must have at least 800 words to earn a passing grade. You may write more. Minimum word count does not include the outline or the works cited.
2. Include an MLA heading that includes your name, your instructor’s name, course and section(s), and date on the first page of paper above the title and introduction.Include an MLA format outline.
3. Include a grabby title or titles.
4. Include a clear introductory paragraph that includes an argumentative thesis. This thesis must present an argument of definition.
5. You must have two or more body paragraphs that are unified by clear topic sentences and are aimed at developing your extended definition.
6. You must have a conclusion that brings closure to the whole paper
7. Use 12-point that is easy to read like Arial.
8. Submit your final essay to the definition final paper dropbox for plagiarism detection.
1. Avoid informal wording like you, your, we, us, our, and contractions. The exception is if such wording appears in a quote from a source. See more about language in the handbook in section 1f on pages 9-10.
2. Avoid the 7 major grammar errors that are weighed heavily by the department. See more about sentence patterns and these major errors in the Grammar Basics section of the Writer’s Resources module. Check your past feedback for items to especially watch.
3. Make sure your paper fits the basics for essay writing for titles, intro, body, and close. See more in the Essay Basics section of the Writer’s Resources module in content.
4. Read your work aloud to catch repetition, wording errors, and sentence pattern issues.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post argumentative extended definition essay appeared first on The Nursing Hub.